Back to the Future IV: Dec 25 0000 - Destination Time - The Pilot Episode -

Appassionati di videomaking? Creatori di video? O semplicemente volete postare dei video che possono essere interessanti o ispirati al nostro portale? Beh questo è il posto che fa per voi!

Moderatore: Bucanieri Dei Caraibi

Rispondi
Daniele82
Vedetta
Vedetta

Back to the Future IV: Dec 25 0000 - Destination Time - The Pilot Episode -

Messaggio da Daniele82 »

Back to the Future - Dec 25 0000 - Destination Time - The Pilot Episode -

Immagine

This is the worst nightmare of my life! Where is everybody? There’s nobody on the sidewalks nor anywhere else along the way. What is happening with Hill Valley? I hope this is just a bad dream…
Jules, where are you? Get me out of here! This is the McFly Curse. You never know where you are and you’re off and running. When I was a child, Dad used to drive me to school. Every time he dropped me off, he’d say: “Marlene, my girl, learn to get rid of your fears. Face danger as it is happening. Never wait.” Easy for you to say, Dad. It was enough for you to just press down on a Delorean accelerator to understand the world. I don’t even have a driver’s license!

Directed by Daniele Spadoni

The Pilot Episode ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj3QT-T04Eo
DANIELE SPADONI
Creativity and spirituality have a strong energy to create and share love and transmit Passion to others.

SITE : https://danielespadoni82.blogspot.com/

Director / Short Film
I create themes not yet covered so as to explore and reinterpret the creative message.

Video Game Developer / Retro Games
The Pixel art is creativity and does not belong to the past but exists and will exist forever.
utdefault
Barone dei Caraibi
Barone dei Caraibi

Re: Back to the Future IV: Dec 25 0000 - Destination Time - The Pilot Episode -

Messaggio da utdefault »

Splendida realizzazione!
Incredibile che Doc abbia avuto dei figli, uno la nemesi dell'altro. ;D
E ci sono anche tutti gli spunti iniziali per farne... un gioco in pixel-art, volendo.

Cmq,
si aspetta il seguito di questo episodio pilota. ;)

p.s.:
dal backstage del video si nota la sveglia con le lancette poste ad ore 10:05 mattutine.
Complimenti per l'impegno, il tempo ed il lavoro che a tutti Voi comporta per poter realizzare queste fantastiche animazioni in tema! :038: :023:
Rispondi